Wednesday, July 2, 2008

How about.... Hi :)

Why I feel people blog (many may beg to differ) is because it is a non responsive medium where you can pen down what you feel... without the fear of being judged... ridiculed ..laughed at.
Ofcourse blogs are critiqued but does it matter :)

It acts like that 'friend' who just listens to you when you want him too(I take the liberty to consider blog as a masculine gender for two reasons, one, generally I am better friends with men than women and second, I feel God is man).

Everyone thinks and this ain't no rocket science but people express their feelings and emotions in different ways .. like some blog...and so will I... Period :)

New to blogging ... New to writing.... and I am liking it.

I have had this awesome mix of logic and emotions in my life for the past 3 years... that pretty much xplains the title of my blog.

Im very opinionated... I can handle healthy criticism... I believe in the utopic concept of love... n also that 'In love' concept exists just in the initial stages of courtship...what remains later is just love..

If anyone begs to differ ... me got no problems... But I will definitely have a problem with someone coming and telling me what I think is wrong.

I may sound rude but then thats just me :)

Adios for now.

--eL

P.S: I almost forgot.... Hi :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice start :)

Dream,Think,Read,and,Write said...

Best part is you stared writing ...gr8 ...i like the way u put it ...great potential ... hope to c u writing ..more and moreU..:D

Meenakshi Deepak said...

i can see a budding writer here.. all the best gal :)love u !!

Unknown said...

Happy Blogging :)

Sanju said...

You already have a fan here !!!

I ll b waiting for more,, :)

Amitvb said...

lemme know when ur book's gettin published ;)

Unknown said...

Hmmmm
Loved the way u started ....
lovely flow and awesomely expressed
..
Keep the good work ...
....

Punit said...

Nice Start Babe...u rocked again

Anonymous said...

nice thoughts....

keep up the good work