Monday, July 14, 2008

Choices ...

Whatever battles raging inside us, we always have a choice to do whats right. It's our choices that make us what we are... - Spiderman


This is so true.... Something that Mukund told me a month ago. No matter how good or bad you are, you will always be judged based on your actions.

Your choices can make you or break you. I truly believe now that your actions define your character and inner strength. Not what you wanted to do but what you do, determines who you are and what you will be in the future :)



--Peace
eL




11 comments:

Meenakshi Deepak said...

Nice thought... :).. I am sure it must be from one of the GT sessions with mukund :)

Anonymous said...

hey...who is this mukund...does he keep telling u such kinda crap :P

Meenakshi Deepak said...

Mr. M.B. Lal.. dont try to act like a bond :P

EmotionalLogic said...

Mukund Behari Lal .... Mukund doesnt talk crap to me always...
But yea like meena said.. he gave me some pertinent gyan, which I think will help me always... :)

Anonymous said...

okay...but i wanna know abt this guy...tell me something abt him na...

EmotionalLogic said...

You can reach him at mblal007@gmail.com

He will be more than pleased to tell you about himself... He is the narcissist of the highest order I must say :D

Nidhi said...

Well said :)

Amritorupa Kanjilal said...

i once read an american indian legend , that inside each person, two wolves are continously fighting. one wolf stands for greed, lust, hate, jealosy, betrayal, lies. the other wolf stands for love, kindness, forgiving, sharing,trust, faith.

so which wolf wins?
the one you feed. (or so goes the legend)

:)

EmotionalLogic said...

Somewhere I feel we feed both the wolves... but more importantly what matters is when we feed them :)

Dev said...

" When you confront a situation where you have no choice, use a MALA-D"

lol :)

Nidhi said...

You ve been TAGGED sweets !