Monday, November 16, 2009

Goodbye

People come, People go. I wonder why.
You build a relationship and one fine day it goes away. I wonder why.


They say, 'Learn from your mistakes'. But when it isn't your mistake and you still lose. What would you learn? Nothing. I wonder why.
The rule of life is fair yet so unfair. I wonder why.

You grow up learning, love is GOD. But when love betrays, you fall and cry.. Gods fall and cry. I wonder why.

I write this today as I lose a friend. My presence brings him pain, I was told. I wonder why.
As he goes away, I shed a tear yet I smile. I wonder why.

I am happy and sad. Such a strange relationship. I wonder why.
He said, 'Our paths will cross'. And I will wait. I wonder why.

Love is pain but so is friendship yet we yearn for both. I wonder why.
Nothing in life comes without a toil. Love, my friend, is no exception. I no longer wonder. I know why.

--eL.


5 comments:

Sam said...

*hugz*. it all happens for a good reason. and the friend was important coz of what you felt for him, not coz of his individual traits. so try to detach your feelings from your friend. and you shall find a new friend soon baby. muah! keep smiling. love you heaps

EmotionalLogic said...

Yes, It all happens for a reason :) Love you too ...muaah !!!!

Meenakshi Deepak said...

Yes.. life is unfair... but always remember that HE knows whts best for u. and believe that whatever happens... happens for the best.. :)

EmotionalLogic said...

Who 'HE' chandu :P

Nidhi said...

At the end of the day.. This all made you who you are today my love :) and need I tell you how much proud you make us all :)

Love ya loads... Muaaaaaaaaah