Monday, November 24, 2008

:)

Chaand Bhi Dekha
Phool Bhi Dekha
Baadal Bijli Titli Jugnu
Koi Nahin Hai Aisa
Tera Husn Hai Jaisa

Meri Aankhon Ne Chuna Hai Tujhko Duniya Dekhkar
Kiska Chehra Ab Main Dekhoon
Tera Chehra Dekhkar

Simple is it yet the conveyed emotion feels complex.
Simple conundrum :)
I am amazed when the most simplest of words
come together to convey the most complex a feeling.
Words often fail me, I know.
Yet many choose them to potray their feelings.
But I can't potray my feeling. I just cant :-)
But the day I gauge the true essence of words,
I will cease to say that words are redundant.
They wont fail me ever.
I will convey myself to me.
Is it needed? Why do you care :)

Adios,
--eL



7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmmm
SomeTimes Words are not Needed :D
..
And U at loss of words , Cont digest that :D

EmotionalLogic said...

Seldom people can communicate silently. If only everyone could world would have been a different place :)

and yea I know you are surprised to see me at loss of words :P

Unknown said...

Hey...I guess sometimes its necessary to be out of words...Guess thats when you gets the overwhelming feeling..:)

Nidhi said...

Sometimes... Just sometimes... You should let the words take a backseat :) Sometimes... Let the eyes speak... let feelings show... and let urself be just what u are :)

EmotionalLogic said...

But what if just that one time when you let the eyes do the speaking..the most important person in your life does not understand that ..
Whom do you blame yourself..or the words. Words, for they didnt help you when you needed them the most ?

Ashok Singh said...

I feel conveying simple, deep/subtle, true feelings is easier to communicate through eyes and gestures but when circumstances make situations complicated, using words seems to be the only way out.

Sometimes even words don't help and it leads to violent actions like terrorism..

Also, if you really have to blame something, blame the person who didn't understand you, the one time when you let the eyes do the speaking..

EmotionalLogic said...

May be I should blame myself for having wanted to express that to a personI knew is not worth it